Skip to main content

Birthdays and more Birthdays



WOW look at all those candles! He must be old. Yup, he turned 50 this past August. He of course doesn't look a day over 49. The kids thought it was funny to see Dad blow out so many candles this year. I was going to put a little party together however Mike requested that I don't. I guess he just wanted to be a HALF CENTURY OLD without any fanfare. I find it funny to look at him and think that he is 50. I know this year I turned 40 but I met Mike he was 33. I guess in my mind he still is. I have to say we both have changed since our first meeting. Mike had hair and I was thin. Huh, do you think that will ever happen again lol. Mike has not really had a mid life crisis yet. If he wants to have one I would suggest him waiting until the kids are out of the house. lol. Ryan really liked Daddy blowing out the candles, It took him 2 tries to get them all. I told Ryan to hold his ears that the fire alarm might go off because of all the flames. Mike said ha ha but Ryan laughed. Next we have Noah's birthday. He turned 9 this year. Boy oh boy, I can't believe he is 9. I keep looking at my children and want to know when they grew up. Granted they aren't all grown up but I remember them just yesterday as little helpless babies laying in my arms. My how time flyes! Anyway every year I make cupcakes for the kids birthday. They yake them into class for a treat and to celebrate thier day. Well I used to make them because the school board said that we can't send in sugary snacks anymore. Noah was fine with that but I am not. Noah weanted me to send in a HEALTHY SNACK! Yuck. I did, I did. I sent in those pretzel snacks with the cheese dip. Not really healthy but better than a cupcake. Anyway Noah and Mike had great Birthdays. They got what they wanted!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday To YOU!!!!

Sylvia