Skip to main content

work work work

You know I always wanted to be a mom. Just stay home and take care of my family and home. Now I can say that love working. Well for the most part. I love the people I met at work. The stories they can tell. WOW is all I can say. It is a neat feeling to be able to really make a difference in peoples' lives. Now the bad part of working, house cleaning, laundry and not enough time to spend with my children. The hardest part is that I am not home with Sarah, Noah, Becca and Ryan. It is always nice to be able to sit and talk whenever I want with them but now it is hard. We have to schedule time. I feel like I am working all the time. I am and it feels nice to be needed and wanted. I get a great feeling when I walk into a room and you see the face light up of the person you are going to take care of. I know I am liked by the residents and that makes me feel good. I get a kick out of making them smile. Boy the stories they tell!!! hope Sarah will be able to volunteer here this summer. I think she will really have fun.

Speaking of my children, Sarah did it again! She made honor roll. 5 A's and 2 B's. Very impressed with my daughter. She has done fantastic! She is finding herself and it is a journey she is enjoying at the moment. She is a terriffic daughter.

Now when I started writting this Noah was fine and dandy. He has now decided that being fine and dandy isnt great anymore! He went rollerblading and fell. Yup you guess it he feel on his arm and now has a fractured left arm. Everything is just great ! He feel last night and said it hurt but was fine. This morning he was still saying it hurt but I thought he was fine. I thought wrong! He has to go to the ortho Dr on monday so we will have to fill you in then. I can't believe he broke his arm!

Well I am going to post this one and write in another day or so. I will put pictures up of just random things and then Noah in his cast when he gets it! Take care and may God Bless us all.

Comments