Skip to main content

Hershey for the Day




Well here we are at Hershey Park and we got our pictures taken by the candy code we can ride. Last time we went to Hershey Noah was a Chocolate bar and Sarah was a Reese's peanut butter cup. They have grown a bunch! Noah got to bring a friend and Sarah hung out with me and rode some big roller coasters. She kept her eyes open for most of them and wanted to go back on a few. I did about 3 and was finished for the day. Noah stayed with dad and was happy to go on rides with James. I was tired when we started home. The kids all liked the day and enjoyed movies on the way home. I have to say I laughed a lot at Mike who got the great job of pushing Ryan's wheelchair everywhere. Hershey park is built on hills so I was glad to leave the pushing to Mike. He was all happy and laughing until the next day! I was really laughing then. Mike was sore. He said it hurt just to walk. I on the other hand was fine. The look on his face was priceless. Ryan had fun getting pushed up the hills and even enjoyed a few rides himself. Of course no Hershey Park trip would be complete with out going to chocolate world to see how the candy is made. We went and enjoyed our your. Noah was the only one who walked with me to the chocolate world so I only have this picture of him out front. The dog he is holding is the only prize that was won. He won it by playing the squirt the water thru the hole and pop the balloon game. He was very excited. Sarah wanted a Hershey hoodie as her souvenir. If you have never been you should go. It was a fun day out with the family. We were making fun memories.
When we got home we all went to sleep pretty quick. All the walking and running from ride to ride worn us all out. Of course Noah is asking to go back already. Always on the go that kid!

Comments