Skip to main content

Iron Pigs Baseball


Sarah's class got to go to an Iron Pigs baseball game during school hours. She asked Daddy to go. He said yes and then asked me to go. Sarah was happy and so I went. I have to say the stadium is very nice. This is a new AA team and they just started playing this year. Right now they are still working out the kinks and really haven't won any games yet. Hopefully they will. The day we went to the game it was a little chilly. I had to buy hot chocolate just to keep warm. The kids didn't seem to mind. They didn't seem to care if the Iron Pigs won either. I think they were happy to get out of school for the day. Sarah got a Pink mini bat. She wanted another hoodie but Mom wouldn't buy it and she didn't want to spend $55 of her own money. She got the bat instead. It's funny that they want you to spend your money but don't ask them to spend their own.
Noah went to a Iron Pigs game a few days before with Mike and got a red mini bat. Both of them don't realize that I have them both. My new motto is: You leave it, I get it! I am wondering how long it takes before the remember were they put it. Oh well.
Both Sarah and Noah enjoyed going to the baseball game with Uncle Teddy in Texas and with Grandpa to a baysox game in Maryland. They can now take everyone to their own team. They even bring their baseball gloves to catch foul balls.

Comments