Skip to main content

Buddies


This is Noah and James. They know each other from Church. They have been hanging out alot lately. Noah will spend the night over James' house or vice versa. They don't argue alot either. James mom, Debbie, and I comment on that alot. I have never seen boys play so nice. Even if one doesn't want to do what the other does they work it out. This picture is in the tree in my front yard. Sarah started climbing it so Noah had too. James came over and climbed it too. For all of you who are saying "you better be careful. I see a lawsuit" I already talked to the mom and we are fine with them climbing the tree. I have to say I think this picture is a really good one. I love how the tree leaves are soooooo green. It almosts looks like they are in a forest. I hope that this friendship will last a long time. I think its neat to have a friend you grew up with. (Of course you always want what you don't have. ) Wouldn't be neat to have a friend who knows you really well! Anyway I hope they remain close.

Comments