Skip to main content

Sunflower cupcakes


If you know me than you know how much I enjoy making cute little cupcakes. For years, 13 to be exact, I looked for a cupcake cook book. I could find cookbooks on how to make different flavors of cupcakes but not how to decorate them. My husband has known how fustrated I was and bought home this FABULOUS cupcake book. It turns out that his bosses wife wrote a cupcake cookbook. Just the kind I was looking for. The name of the book is Hello, Cupcake! by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson. Thanks so much for writting this book! I LOVE IT! Okay now let me tell you about the cupcakes in the picture. B and a friend saw the book on my coffee table and wanted to make the sunflower cupcakes. As you can see they turned out cute. They didn't put the leaves on them but I think they look really cute. Even the little ladybugs just look adorable. Now it seems that Sarah and C want to make some Lion cupcakes. They haven't tried to yet because I didn't go to the store for supplies. The way I look at it is I don't want too many cupcakes around that I have to eat. You know I want to loose some of this weight! Cupcakes don't help. Although I have to say I only ate one sunflower! So if you need cupcakes go get this book or call B or Sarah they might just make them for you. When Sarah makes hers I will put that picture up so yall can see it.

Comments