Skip to main content

Not doing much




I have to say today, we did nothing. Well, mostly nothing. It felt nice. All we did was swim in the pool and splash around. Ryan even walked around without an inner tube. He was trying to catch his Dad and he went under the water. He came up laughing and smiling ear to ear. He played water basketball with me and Sarah. He is getting pretty good at it. He was in the pool most of the afternoon. Noah and Sarah had a good time splashing with Mom and Dad. Sometimes the simple do nothing days are the best.
Sarah leaves tom for camp. She is very excited. She is almost packed and ready. She always has a good time at camp. They installed a zip line and rock climbing wall. She will be going back at the end of the month too. Say a pray that she has a good time again this year.
I guess I will write tom after we take her. I will try to get a few pictures too.

Comments