Skip to main content

God Sister's


Here they are the God Sisters. Yup thats what they call themselves. I think it's really cute. Mark and Tina are Sarah's Godparents and we are Tori's so God sister's were born. Sarah had a great time on her trip. She definetly had an adventure though. On the way down the car broke down in North Carolina. They had to get a hotel room. She finally got there and went to see a movie. One of Tina's dogs got into Sarah's thyroid medicine and ate them. It was funny. I guess the dog thought she needed them more. They also went to Nashville for Tori to sing at a writer's showcase. If I haven't told you before Tori is an AWESOME singer. I really like to hear her sing. She has her own songs on myspace music. I will have to get that link and put it here. (So come back later and it will be here) I was happy to see Sarah when I picked her up on Friday night. She told me that I am not allowed to text her when she goes away anymore. I texted her too much. I laughed and told her if she would answer my questions when I text I wouldn't have to keep texting. I would text and ask her "what r you doing?" she would reply "nothing". I would then text "what r u doing later?" she would reply "IDK" (i don't know). yup full of information for her mom. I missed her alot when she was gone. She came home and left again for camp. I can't wait for next week! I will have her all to myself! Then she has to answer my questions. ha ha.

Comments