Skip to main content
Can you believe we haven't seen each other since 1995. We all haven't been together since then. I went down to Maryland this weekend to pick Sarah up from her trip to Georgia. I had seen Stephanie (the blond in front of me) the weekend before. We made arrangements for me to come down on Friday and stay with her. I knew Sylvia and Steve ( the ones next to me ) were going to be visiting family in MD the same week so thought it would be cool for us all to get together. I have to say I was excited to see them both. The last time I saw Sylvia was after Bekah was born. I talked to Stephanie and she knew where to find Lisa (the one next to Stephanie) and we invited her too. It was great to visit and catch up with each other. I felt like I was at a high school reunion! After dinner we went to Stephanie's house. (thanks Steph!) We laughed and joked until 2:30 in the morning. Lisa drove Sylvia home and didn't get home until 4 herself! It is neat to see that we all look the same. It is nice to know that no matter what changes we are all still friends and are there for us all. We are now in the process of planning a girl weekend in Vegas! I can't wait. Sometimes life gets in the way but I think we should make time for the people/things we enjoy. I can not wait for the girls weekend!

Comments