Skip to main content

Working and Such

I have to say this working thing is for the birds. I haven't been able to turn around. I feel like the days keep blending into one. I am hoping that once I get on a regular schedule I will be able to do more. I always knew I would go back to work sooner or later I really thought it would be later. I was thinking after Noah was in High school. I think God had a different plan. I don't mind so much now. I start my Phlebotomy job on Monday. I can't wait. I plan on being the one that you won't even know that I took your blood. It won't hurt a bit. That's what I want anyway. I am excited and nervous. So if you need your bllod taken come see me. I will be happy to take it from you!


Saarah has alot going on right now. She wants to go to the Lehigh valley Performing Arts high school. I went to the open house and I have to say I was impressed greatly! This seems like it would be a perfect fit for her. The kids come from all over. One girl moved from Maryland to go here. She and Sarah seemed to hit it off. She was Sarah's host the day she went to shadow at the school. (basically she showed Sarah around the school for the day). Sarah came out of the school grinning ear to ear. She really wants to go to this school. I pray she will get in. She wants to do singing and theatre. She is going to a friend of mine to help witht he singing. She has to memorize the monologue for the theatre part. I talked to the principal about IEP's and he said that it wasn't a problem at all. They have a few students enrolled with IEP's. I was relieved to find that out.

Comments