Skip to main content

Easter Sunday


I have to figure out how to put a video on here. Noah had a solo in the children's choir today. It was his first one by himself. He sang a few weeks ago with his sister and another friend but today was all him. He was very nervous. He was forgetting the words when he practiced this morning. When he got up in front of everyone he was a pro! I videoed it so as soon as I can I will put it on here. I am very proud of him. It took alot of guts to go in front of 2 services and sing! He was very good and liked the fact that people he didn't know came up to him and told him he was very good. I can tell you he was smiling from ear to ear and didn't stop until 4 pm today. He didn't even want to sing until this year. All last year he kept telling me that singing was not for him! Now I can't get him to stop! He even sings at the dinner table and we have to remind him to stop singing! Yes he is just like me when I was his age. Well check back later for the video. Hopefully I will figure it out tomorrow.

Comments