Skip to main content

2, 4, 6, 8, what can we break!


Well Sarah got ot wear her cheer uniform to school today. She was excited! I have to say she looks cute in it. I think so anyway, I guess I am bias though. Anyway, she got dressed this morning and did her hair just right. I think the child has just started becoming a beautiful young lady. If you look close at her right hand you can see she has a splint on her finger. Sarah was asked (yesterday)to feed Demo and let him out. She did although she slammed her finger in the door as she was closing it. She screamed and came upstairs crying. I took her to the Dr and got it checked out. Her finger is badly bruised said the Dr. She is not allowed to do gym or sports until Tuesday. She did go to cheer practice because she didn't want the coaches to think she didn't want to cheer. She stayed away from the group but did the cheers with them. The Dr said he didn't want anyone hitting her finger by accident. Sarah said everyone kept away from her. She is making new friends with the girls on the squad. She really likes them all. I have to laugh at her sometimes with the stories I hear. I am glad she feels like she is fitting in. Take care and I will write again soon.

Comments