Skip to main content

Having too much fun!


I just got this picture from my husband. He took it at dinner on Saturday night. We went to Outback Steak house. Grandma said she never had a Bloomin Onion so we got one. She enjoyed it very much. I like the picture. It has become one of my favorites! I was told by a neighbor we look alike. So what do you think? Do we?
I went and picked Grandma up from her house and brought her down to mine for the week. I have to say this week has been a GREAT one. We have talked, and talked, and talked some more. Grandma has shared alot about her childhood, married live, adulthood. I am very blessed to have such a great woman in my life. We haven't really stopped since she got here. I was going to take her to crayola factory today but we got sidetracked and just talked and played yahtzee. She came out and talked to me as I cleaned the pool up. We ate lunch and played yahtzee with a friend. We finally went to the store this evening to get supplies for baking. So tomorrow is my baking day with Grandma. I hope we get to the crayola factory this week but if we don't it just means I have to bring her down again for another week.

Comments