Skip to main content

The Bee



Look at us we are Bee Girls! As most of you know I am an Independant Home consultant for the Longaberger Company. I just got back from my Big BEE convention in Columbus, Ohio. I go there when I can and get training and learn from others that have really done good things in the company. Everytime I go I have a Blast. This year was a great year. I didn't know anyone I ws rooming with. (I knew them but we had just met) I picked the classes I wanted to go to and went to them. Sometimes with them and sometimes without. I learned alot and hope to be better at this job I LOVE!!!! I saw old friends that I see every year. Like Mike, he works in the home office (which by the way is shaped like a basket). I saw Greg who purchases the logs we use to make the baskets. He saw me and smiled and said to me "You, don't go anywhere!" I have to say it is nice to be remembered from people you only see once a year. I also saw Steve, he is a weaver for Longaberger. One year I was talking to him at the bee and found out his birthday was when the annual bus trip was. We had got to talking and I told him I wouldsee him that weekend with a treat. He smiled and chuckled, I bet he thought I would forget. Later that year when the bustrip went to ohio I brought a pail of candy treats for him. He was very surprised to see me! I see him yearly now too. He helped me make my basket this year at the bee. (Well, he always helps me make the basket) Actually this year he made me really make the basket. Everytime I make a basket I let the weavers do it. I like to stand there and talk to them watching them as they work. This year Steve said no that I had to do it. So I did! This basket really was made by me! I had a great time and can't wait to do everything I was taught! But I really just can't wait for next year to do it all over again!

Comments