Skip to main content

1st Day


Ryan had his first day of "school" Monday. (August 11) He was very excited and couldn't wait to go. We talked about school for a week before he went. All he kept saying was that he wanted Daddy to pack his lunch. I tried to convince him that I should pack it but he kept saying he wanted Daddy to do it. Well I bribed him with pudding. Yup, I bribed him and I would do it again! He finally said he wanted me to pack his lunch. (Do you know how BIG that is? Ryan wants Daddy to do everything for him. forget about us) Anyway now he says I am the only one who can pack his lunch. He loves the pudding I put in his lunches. He also tells me what he wants to go in his lunch that I pack. Most days (it's only been 4) Ryan wants a PB&J, peaches, pudding and pretzels. Only one day he asked for grapes. So very happy I could make him happy. He came off the bus the first day tired. He actually took a nap when he got home. The second day he came home telling stories of what he did at school. He played the drums and got all excited about them. How funny! He LOVES the bus driver and asked to make her cookies. We gave her a few pinwheels we had made and were left over. It is great to see him so happy again. He can't wait for the next day to go to school. Always waking up and asking if he is going to school today. I can't wait to see what he comes home saying! Ryan even made me a little flower at school. He came home and he gave it to me and told me he made it just for me! Normally everything is for Daddy. I feel very special! Love ya Ryan!

Comments