Skip to main content

Boxes Sent to Teddy


Just thought I would mention that the boxes we sent to Teddy got there in 4 days. Mike mailed 2 boxes on Wednesday and one on Thursday. He got them on Monday. He recieved them all on Monday which I found funny. We sent DVD's, candy, drink mixes (explain in a minute), sunscreen, towllettes, notes and dallas cowboys stuff. Let me tell you about the drink mixes. Teddy sent me an email asking for the mixes you can pour into bottled water. He didn't care what kind but please NO PEACH ice tea. He said he is so tired of peach ice tea. I had already gotten some of them to be sent and made sure we didn't get any peach. (we didn't. I wouldn't want to drink peach tea either). He sent me an email that said he recieved 3 boxes he was running late thanks. I was glad to send them to him. Now that I know it will only take a few days to get Grandma and myself are going to make his favorite cookies, Grandma's pinwheels, and sent them off to him. Last time I sent him cookies he was in Korea. His girls helped make them and I guess we forgot an ingredient so they tasted bad. Since I have Grandma here I thought I would see from the master how to make them. I think Teddy will be surprised to get the next package.

Comments