Skip to main content

Nana



I forgot to write about Nana. I am sorry! I went to pick Sarah up from her trip to GA and to drop Ryan off I went to Dad's house to visit for a little while. I didn't realize Nana was there. I would have come earlier! ALthough I didn't get to talk to Nana too much because I went in to help Sandy with dinner and we go to talking. I have to say Sandy and I don't talk too often. This was on of the only times we really talked. Not about the weather or little things but we talked. gIt was nice. I did miss talking to Nana though and will be calling her soon. Maybe we could get together and talk for a little while. That would be nice. I miss that! This picture really isn't the best one the sun was in our eyes. I did have a nice chit chat while we were sitting in thepool though. Nana looks great! I am sure she had a great visit with my Dad. Stay posted for more visits with Nana.

Comments