Skip to main content

My new semi permanent smile


Well, today was the day she wanted but then again not! Sarah is concerned about her smile. She wanted her teeth fixed for quite some time now. We finally got all the paper work and stuff done so that she could get them fixed. It didn't help that our dentist told us to wait for another 8 months. I just set up the appointment and did it anyway. The orthodontist was happy to see her and because we didn't wait Sarah only needs to wear the braces for 18 months. The average is 27 months, so I would say she is good! Sarah did not want to smile and said that now her smile is ugly. I never had braces so I really don't know what to tell her. I just say that she is very pretty and that the braces will correct her teeth so that she will be able to eat correctly in a few months. Noah goes in 4 weeks to get his appliance put in his mouth. He doesn't need braces right now just an adjuster to make his mouth bigger. Hopefully that is all he will need and we will be done with his mouth! So for now Sarah has a mouth of metal. In 18 months (which will be February 2010) Sarah will have a new beautiful smile and, God willing, I will post a new and improved picture of Sarah! When Noah gets his stuff on I will take a picture of him as well. So stay tuned for his pictures.

Comments