Skip to main content

Making memories with cookies


Well, I just took Grandma back to her house. As I am sitting here I am thinking about everything we did. We spent days talking, remembering when..., picking peaches, baking goodies, visiting with family, making a bunch of new memories. I think this week was a great week. I am glad Grandma agreed to come down to spend sometime here at the "never stops house!" It seemed that since she got here we were constantly doing something. We did take 2 days to really just sit and talk but other than that we were on the go. This picture was of the day we baked. With all of those peaches we had to do something with them. So we made the peach buckle. We also made cookies for Teddy. It was nice to see that my kids wanted to help out too. They even put on thier aprons and chef hats for Grandma to see. They looked cute but I forgot to make it a kodak moment! I have to say I am going to go to bed a little disappointed tonight! Grandma won't be here in the morning to sit and talk to over breakfast. I guess I can call her and we can talk over the phone, although it is not the same! I am talking to her about coming down in September because Apples need to be picked and I just LOVE apple cobler! I will keep you posted!

Comments